Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Apologizes my fans

I must apologize for not writing sooner. I have been unavoidably detained with a migraine so severe it sent me to the hospital. I will say I am much better and thankfully it was just one heck of a migraine.

I thought you should see a few things and a few places new where you can get up to date news and great stories. I would know, as I am one of the writers.

This is a story I feel all new mom's need to read or moms-to-be.

Breastfeeding too long may Increase Iron Deficiency      
 http://guardianlv.com/2013/04/breastfeeding-too-long-may-increase-iron-deficiency/




There are many other great stories there as well not by me, so please feel free to come on over to http://www.guardianlv.com and check out the great news brought to you as quickly as possible.


Blog posts will start again next week. I want to give myself time to recoup and run errands.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Warmest Regards.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great site. When I clicked on the link it did not open anything though. Maybe cause I'm on an ipad and not a computer?? Great blog dear!! Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Amy -
    Newest follower here so sorry to hear about your migraine and hope you're feeling better now!
    hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete