Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ashley Chapman Designs Blog

Welcome!

Welcome to the first of what I hope will be many blog posts for each and every one of you. Today I would like to give you some basic information regarding myself and my business. Then we will jump right in to blogging. 

             My name is Ashley. I live in a very small town in Missouri. I grew up in the country, love the outdoors, spending time with my family, and I am of course a workaholic. I love working and finding new ways to attract more people to see what important aspects I bring to each and every one of you. I have been married for going on 7 years next month and like you have struggled with a job and what the next month would bring. 

             After countless times of working endless temp jobs to seasonal jobs I absolutely felt hopeless. Roughly a year ago, I was on google searching for a place that offered some handmade clothes, which brought me to Etsy by accident. I immediately searched everything I could find about Etsy and what it had to offer. Throwing caution to the wind I decided that I had the experience in both sewing and crocheting since I was 12 years old and started my Etsy Shop. Within a month I was live with my own website though I was not happy about the design. Which leads me to Web Designing. I could not afford the outrageous prices that many designers have, because of that I researched, self-taught, trial and error, all my way to web designing for a living. I have since become more successful in my endeavor to find self happiness with a career. After finding web design I realized I could offer Advertising at cheaper rates and offer many great packages. Of which you can see a few running now to the right under the sponsors area. 

           Now I can sit here today and tell you honestly this business has been the best choice I have ever made. I am more happy working for myself with wonderful clients from all over than any other job I have ever had. I am a straight to the point woman, that gives each person I speak with high respect. I believe that you should treat others as you want them to treat you. I live by this and my honesty. 

         Ashley Chapman Designs now offers each and every one of you: Web Design, Web Add On's, Blog Designs, Advertising, Apparel & Home Decor, Tutorials, & Featured Artists.  Please add me to your circle so we can keep in touch often. 

   

      Thank you to everyone whom has stopped in and help make Ashley Chapman Designs that much better.











No comments:

Post a Comment